- By appointment only
- Telemedicine available via mobile and computer
- House calls available for some cases
- Monthly & Annual
- Annual membership discount of 5%
Hours of Operation
No walk ins, appointments only.
We integrate conventional and holistic medicine to personalize each individual’s plan of care
Our story is special. We are a medical practice founded by a Medical Doctor (MD) and a Physician Assistant (PA) looking for a better way to care for patients. Trained in Emergency Medicine, yet focused on lifestyle and prevention, we take a more holistic approach to our patient-centered care. We believe in biochemical individuality which is where individualized medicine comes into play. We create personalized protocols to ensure optimal physiological functions. By addressing the underlying cause, we help provide relief of symptoms which interfere with your best life. We focus on epigenetics which is the study of how your behaviors and environment can cause changes that affect the way your genes work.
We believe that preventive care is key to vibrant health, and that the body has the ability to heal itself if provided with the appropriate tools and terrain.
How We Assist You
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Preventive care for healthcare maintenance (integrated approach of conventional and holistic medicine)
- Digestive Problems
- Vybrant Detoxification – Liver and gut cleanses (Personalized protocol determined after a consultation)
- Vybrant Gut Healing (Personalized protocol determined after consultation)
- Digestive stool analysis
- Nutritional counseling for optimal health
- Individualized detailed meal planning also available upon request (depending on personal goal) – 1 week, 5 day or 3 day plan.
- Acute visits for:
- Upper respiratory infection
- Sore throat
- Urinary symptoms and pregnancy test
- Muscle aches
- Minor allergic reaction
- Exercise fatigue
- Heartburn/Acid reflux
- Ear pain and Ear wax removal
- Minor laceration repair
- Suture removal
- Minor abscess incision and drainage
- Basic visual testing
- Tuberculosis or PPD testing
- IV Nutrient Therapy for:
- Exercise fatigue
- Pre and post workout/performance
- Fat burn
- Immunity booster
- Heat exhaustion
- Mental clarity, relaxation
- Post COVID recovery treatments
- **Personalized IV nutrient therapies available upon request.
- Heavy metal testing
- Cannabis prescription after medical evaluation
- Massage therapy
- Post COVID recovery treatment.
- Annual physical examination
- Urinalysis/Urine pregnancy test
- Glucose fingerstick
*We do not prescribe controlled substances.
*if unable to manage in-office, you will be referred to the ER.
Feel Vibrant By Taking Control Of Your Health
At Your Service
Meet The Team
Khadil Hosein MD
He then finished an internal medicine year at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami and completed his rigorous 4-year Emergency Medicine residency at the Jacobi/Montefiore Medical Centers in the Bronx in New York City under the prestigious Albert Einstein School of Medicine. After his training he returned to his native South Florida with his wife and three children.
Dr. Hosein’s interest in integrative and functional medicine grew based on his observation in the Emergency department where he was treating and “patching” many medical problems which can be prevented or even cured through diet, lifestyle, exercise and patient education.
He believes that “you have to get to the root of the problem” and that you can feel vibrant again by taking control of your health.
Melissa Elie PA-C
“We are all unique on the inside and on the outside and I want to find what works best for you and only you to make you feel vibrant”. – Melissa Elie PA-C
Melissa is originally from Haiti and obtained her Physician Assistant degree from St. John’s University, New York. After working for 12 years in the Emergency Room at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx NY, she decided to move to sunny Florida with her husband and 2 boys. Nutrition and holistic medicine have always been a passion of hers, so she decided to pursue a Master’s degree in Functional Medicine and Human Nutrition at the University of Western States.
She specializes in liver and gut cleansing, nutritional counseling, meal planning and will work with you to create personalized, individualized health plans specifically designed for YOU. She believes that when it comes to finding the root cause of your medical dysfunctions, there is no one size fits all.
In her spare time, she enjoys creating fun vegan recipes using superfoods and makes it a point to raise awareness about the importance of a whole foods plant-based diet for the prevention and treatment of chronic illnesses.